Thursday, December 23, 2004

thanks dear

Feel like I am an old lady with aches and pains.. maybe it is the cold weather... or maybe it is because I left my copper bracelet in Tempe... or possibly it is all the knitting I haven't learned yet. HAHAHA Gosh I want to be a cute a little grandma...
like the little old ladies that come into the drug store... the ones that me that I saved their lives because I put a new pin her on watch to hold the band on.
It seems like I want to be one of those cute little happiness ladies. I don't want to have to take meds, or be in the hospital, or nursing home. I am not so sure about the little robots coming into my body and fixing me.. but I know that I don't want to a sick old person. I want to take care of myself and not have to have someone else do everything for me.
I want to be one that hits people with my cane! hahaha not the mean way but the cute little HAHA you are old and don't know any better. The little old lady with the scarf covering her hair, and the big hats...
I really want to wear the old smelly perfume... and be cute. Just be a little cute old lady...
soon enough ... but for now I am going to be the cute little Janelle... 19 year old girl...