Thursday, January 13, 2005

Off like a Prom Dress

My last Wednesday in Wyoming for a while...
So tonight I was talking on the phone to Kady, and I was all come into my house if you want, but you have to wear a prom dress (somehow prom dresses were in our conversation). I knew it would happen, and it did.... The camcorder was sitting there, and I was like umm I miss Beka (Aussie), so I was watching all the randomness we had recorded. Then we got this idea to have Kady go out in her prom dress and we would record our sketchy D-town. The best was having the mini mart lady tell us it was to cold to wear a prom dress. I suppose standing by the main road wasn't a bad idea, no one really was out, it is a small town...
I learned that once you are done making your own fun, more of the things that you used to do that were fun come back. I also learned that I have a lower voice than I thought I did. I heard myself talk when we were listening back to it. I can't really tell you what we got, because it was soo just WYOMING for you.
I have made a point of pointing out when something is soo Wyoming for you, my mom is taking up the trend. It is interesting to see how it is soo rural, and yet soo many things are interconnected to somewhere else. In this town we don't have on National Bank chain, but many restaurants you can find somewhere else.
Many times we used to go out all dressed up, I felt like I was in high school again, except for now, I know that it is just a random I am SUPER bored thing, and not just a well I want to make people think about me, or pay attention to me think like it used to be. interesting enough...