Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Check it Off the List

I am a planner... I am not going to lie about it... I make lists, for my lists... I draw diagrams of how to place things... I make up schedules... I just have to have things organized, and planned out. It is hard for me to just go and do something unless I have planned the time for it. I should be way better at time management, but the time I don't plan I waste. It just is so frustrating to me when things could along and ruin my plans that I have had set, and written out for far in advance. I just think that the rest of the world needs to be like me and think about it. I will drop all my plans, and schedules if something for someone else comes up, but I just wish that I would not have to. It seems like I am too compromising (a weakness from below) about things like that. I suppose everything works out in the end, and it is probably just a lesson I am suppose to learn, that things work out even if they are not planned, because it is all out of my hands...
I will still plan.... lists will always cover my desk, wall, and head.... I just need to work on not stressing or freaking out about my plans being changed....