The days are counting down to our wedding. I am excited and nervous at the same time. There is a bunch of little things to do, nothing really large. It just makes you want to pause life and remember the simple things
• I am really digging Joshua Radin. The guitar is so smoothing in his songs.
• Feeling creative, makes me want to buy furniture. Might not be a bad thing since our TV is on the floor.
•Knowing that I am not going to Wyoming for Christmas, it makes me want snow flakes on my eye lashes.
• Hayden is 16 pounds now. He is all legs.
• Little old ladies walking their dogs in the morning, reminding me of my mom.
• Seeing my family and friends.
• my beachglass wedding necklace and earrings that are on their way!
Simplicity makes me smile