Thursday, December 16, 2004

loud in the mist of silence

I am sitting here in my dorm room that I have had to my self for the first semester. Everything is on one side just waiting for some girl I don't know to move in. I know that if I do get a roommate I am alright with that, but I am scared that I will get back from break, and be like WHAT?!? I get back kinda late, because I wanted to see my BIG BRUDDER! IT is just going to be odd if there is some girls sleeping here. I am alright with that though. I must tell you I am not used to having things all quiet like they are though. It went from last night being a crazy mad house, to today which is empty halls, doors shut, and the airport busy. I know that when I get home, it will be all quiet just the same. I mean my parents aren't that loud... I am the loud one, and I have really become pretty chill since getting here. It seems that I am going to have to have music all the time... just like around here...