Monday, December 13, 2004

change my sun

I saw the sunrise this morning, for the second time since I have been here...
I must say I am not a morning person, yet it is morning and I am still up. I think that it has a lot to do with the fact that finals have really been kicking my butt. I thought I was prepared for this mornings, just to be proved wrong. One left, and now I know I must be not prepared, and then hoepfully I will be prepared. I am not sure what that means at all!
It is like supporting things, when I don't encourage them... or encouraging where I don't support....
I suppose it comes down to not doing the things you say... or doing things you say you wouldn't....
I want to go and watch our play we created years ago. It was soo awesome! I can't believe that we made that..
It was about how society changes the things they want us to hear, or see... how much they modify things to make things seem like they should. It was taking the new level of the truth, and what society plays it to be.....
We had a drunk, a pregant teen, a gay man, a politic figure, and someone else...
then they were all changed to something else... more "society correct"
How I got on this... well the I support things where I don't encourage them... line came from this play....

I am thinking that a nap sounds just about right for a time like this....