Wednesday, December 15, 2004

A hike to the end

This evening I hiked up "A" mountain. It is the hill at the end of north campus that has an A on it. ASU... yeah not just a mountain but A mountain... I must tell you that it sucks to have so much snot in your nose that you can't breathe to well, but the hike was enjoyable just the same. It is crazy because even though you are in the middle of the city it is like going off to the mountains, well not exactly but similar in a way. Being how I have one more night in this place... it was a nice little break to just go and take a get away from all the stress that finals brought, and the drama of going home. It seems that since I need to get away from here, but more I need to just stay here. I am not sure how I feel about any of it anymore.
I suppose I can go and hike up D hill... hahaha well ya know it can always be an adventure....
The sunset was beautiful, and it made me think that I need to see that beauty so much more. Yes I couldn't help but sing, and rejoice. It was amazing!
I suppose that I took the "healthier" route of bringing my first semester to an end. The end is here though, I mean tomorrow is really the end but I truly took my LAST final of fall semester...
I am returning to ASU next semester. I am excited... but we shall see what the year ahead are going to be like...