Thursday, December 09, 2004

Reason I begin

As I was making my way across campus this morning for my 7:40 final, I made up my mind that I was going to start a blog. The reasons to start my blog---
1. I have no better use for my time
2. Christmas break is coming up and I am going back to Wyoming (need I say more)
3. I hold a lot of random thoughts in my head, why not share them, maybe someday they will change a life, or allow people
to know are not the only ones that think like that.
4. Honestly I thought maybe this is help people to know more about my day to day happens, or at least more of what I am
doing in Arizona.
5. I could see my breathe this morning and my nose was cold, I needed to share this somewhere! Why not a blog!
6. I often hear lawn nomes talking about design.....

Well if that isn't good enough, I just want to write. It is something that I love to do, but I haven't done a lot of since I have been here due to the fact that I waste my time other places. So maybe if I am doing it here, I will write more, while wasting time.