Sunday, January 09, 2005

pumpkin pie ball


pumpkin pie ball
Originally uploaded by jjjanelle.
Well What can I say... Friday nights made me want to have some fun, why not with the pumpkin pie that my old man set in front of me. The texture wasn't right, just a little off, possibly because Christmas was so long ago. The crust flag wouldn't stand, so why not just make a mess of it all. Aww a nice little ball I did roll, gosh it would look cool all smashes on the side of the pantry... THROW...
How awesome! yes it was! But then I took it off, a little softer now my Yum crusty crunch, with mush pumpkin pie ball. Why that window it looked so flat, why not give it a try...
SMASH.... a pumpkin pie ball on the window...
My old man's reaction... you better CLEAN THIS UP... mine was a puddle in my pants... laughing can do that to you sometimes! HAHAHAHA
THe window got foggy from the heat, and the ball slide a little down, but honestly that was some of the MOST fun I have had since being here....
How many times do you throw a piece of pumpkin pie you have made into a ball on your window?!?!