Friday, February 25, 2005

ABC's of Me

A - AGE: 19

B - BAND LISTENING TO MOST RECENTLY: Life House, and Daphne loves Derby

C - CRUSH: "I have a crush on every BOY!

D - DAD'S NAME: Robert.... Bob.... Old Man

E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: depends on the day... usually my bro

F - FAVORITE BAND: I picked just one (that would be a good name for a band)

G - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS: I like the worms, to suck them down

H - HOMETOWN: Douglas, Wyoming

I - INSTRUMENT: piano and trumpet... although I am nothing like I used to be on either of them, which never was that good

J - JUICE: Orange, or a blend of fruit flavors. I really like Capri Sun Red Berry

K - KIDS: Make me laugh... Preschoolers for sure! Planning on having them... maybe adoption a long way down the road

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: I am going to have to say when I was being brought down here to Arizona. I just wanted to get here.

M - MOM'S NAME: Karen Jill

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2, 1 big sista and 1 big budder

O - ONE WISH: If I had a million zillion wishes..... I would choice one to let you know that.... well I would say that if I had just one wish, I would wish for a million zillion wishes, so that I would choice one to let you know that...

P - PHOBIA(S): Roller Coasters, the DARK!, under the bed (only in the dark)

Q - (FAVORITE) QUOTE: "Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, CLOTHE yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience...And over all these virtues PUT ON love, which binds them all together in perfect unity."
Colossians 3:12,14

R - REASON TO SMILE: Outside the sun is shining, and friends are calling---- Bonus today is Friday of a long week!

S - SEXUAL POSITION: No clue cause that isn't something I have done

T - TIME YOU WAKE UP: Well around 7 am cause of work, or school.... okay usually 7:17, that is when the alarm goes off.

U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I have danced since I was 3, took classes for 14 years.

V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE: onions, BEETS! and many more I can't think of right now, cause I love a lot to.

W - WORST HABIT(S): wetting the pee.... hooray for pee proof mattresses. okay really I am going to say my bad habit is making messes, I just do that way to often.

X- XRAYS YOU HAD: Just bundles of them for my shoulders, and back.

Y- YOUR FOOD: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream, and pasta, most any type! (not together though)

Z- ZODIAC SIGN: I don't know it.... something with an S.... ??? That stuff is BS