Friday, May 18, 2007

Time Warp













......7th Grade.... .....8th Grade....

And today after I got my hair cut.....

Okay so I am playing them up with a the curl and everything BUT ya know... I like the bangs when I fix them NOT like I did in 7th and 8th grade!

I am thinking that it was a good change. A needed change, but a change just the same.
Summer is here. The temps have felt like summer for months now, but now that school is out it is summer. I admit I have been enjoying lemonade, Popsicles, and soon peaches. Those are the 3 food items that mean summer for me.
I am still unclear of my summer plans... BUT they will figure themselves out soon, I just know. I am trying to be patient and get other things done to keep my mind off of it until the time comes.
I invite you all to jump into summer. To drink lemonade until your taste buds are sour, to eat a popsicle in the sun and try to finish it before it melts. Bite into a peach and have the juice stain a white shirt. But really.. make a change it is summer... It might be as simple as a hair cut.. or possibly making a weekly trip to a park. Add some bright colors around your place but mainly soak up the sun.