Tuesday, February 15, 2005

downfall of the forced affection

Of all the things I have to do right now, blogging is not on my top 5 not even the top 10. I do this to myself, all the time. I get distracted...
I am able to be doing something for class, and remember something else that would be that much better to be doing.
That is my downfall... I could have the best time management plan ever, but I would still have this thing with getting distracted and going with the distraction over the things I have time managed into my day.

My reflection on the day that forces people to show their affection...
party with preschoolers...
If it wasn't for the party at tutoring today, I think that I would have been soo over done today that nothing would have been alright. But there is something about starting your day off with a bunch of little kids wanting to sit by you, or listen to you read or play catch with you that makes all things well.
homework time
lunch with them kids
breathe time....
class
physics for hours on end at the library...
design and human behavior, more physics
movies and pizza with them kids--- really I drew my project that is due wednesday....
Well yes that was my most eventful day....
I am not sure that I can do much more... I am not sure that I would have wanted to. I keep a focus for the most part, but I just can't seem to get back on to the homework now... now that it is really a time for bed..
I am sick of feeling like that if I don't do certain things I am going to not be included, but when I do those certain things I feel like I am looked down upon from others...
The judging is nothings new... but it is something that never seems to end... and it seems to only get worse when I think it should be getting better...
distraction and judging the downfalls of my day....